Founded in 1771, bespoke menswear line Gieves & Hawkes boast a storied history and are one of the oldest tailoring companies in the world. Alongside business attire and suits, the brand's timeless approach and use of premium fabrics is extended to their casual wear including the Gingham Check Casual Shirt. Crafted from cotton that has been brushed to lend a soft feel, the long-sleeved shirt features a pointed collar, two chest pockets and buttoned barrel cuffs.
Our model is wearing a size medium shirt. He is 185cm (6'1") tall with a 104cm (41") chest and a 79cm (31") waist.
- Length: 77cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Pure brushed cotton; natural stretch; unlined; semi-sheer under light
- Navy and taupe check print
- Pointed collar
- Button-through front; dark grey mother-of-pearl buttons
- Two chest pockets with button fastening
- Long sleeves; buttoned barrel cuffs
- Curved hemline
- Single needle stitching
Warm machine wash. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron.
Gingham Check Casual Shirt by Gieves and Hawkes - GI935AA79JGA
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: